TopRC Hawker Hurricane 750mm/30'' EPO Electric RC Airplane Camo Ready-To-Fly
The Hawker Hurricane is a British single-seat fighter aircraft that was designed and predominantly built by Hawker Aircraft Ltd for the Royal Air Force（RAF）.Although largely overshadowed by the Super marine Spitfire, the aircraft became renowned during the Battle of Britain, accounting for 60% of the RAF's air victories in the battle, and served in all the major theatres of the Second World War.
Wing Span: 750mm/30.00 inch
Thrust rate: 1:1
Motor: DST-1300( KV1300) (included)
Battery: LI-PO 7.4V,1000mAh 15C (included)
ESC: 12A Brushless ESC (included)
R/C System: 2.4Ghz 4ch E401 radio (included)
1 .Super power and Thrust weight ratio is 1;
2. It can finish the inverted flight, inside loops, outside loops, axial rolls and other aerobatic actions fluently.
3. Stable flight and easy to control, it also can climb with wide-angel continuously;
4. EPO foam material with high crash-resistance advantage;
5. With the scale auxiliary oil tank, it make the airplanes more scale.
6. With the detachable horizontal wing and vertical wing, which make it easy to carry and maintain.
7. With the building block design power system and detachable propeller, it make the airplane easy to assemble and convenient to maintain.
8. Optimized propeller design, it make the propeller more beautiful and high efficiency.